Saturday 18 December 2010

The True Essence of Anyone Is The True Essence of Everyone

Do we fall in love with the person or do we fall in love with our projection of who that person is....?

I am VERY clear that I fall in love with my idea of who that person is.

Mooji confirmed this in this video @ 7minutes 40 seconds and even clearer at 8 minutes 50 seconds.

And when this man asked Mooji, "But aren't I falling in love with the essence of this person?"

Mooji said, "The true essence of anyone is the true essence of everyone."

I have literally been TRIPPIN off this truth for the past few days.... Looking at people on the subway going... whooooooaaaa..... your true essences is my true essence is her true essence is his true essence.... how much more similar we all are than different.  And also how possible it is to fall in love with ANYONE... And I know this to be true for me.. I fall in love almost every day.  And this might sound crazy to you but sometimes I fall in love with a baby on the subway, or an old woman at Starbucks, or a tree or my dog, or a strangers dog! or my heating blanket, or my kid, my doorman, my bus driver... the check out guy or girl... and it goes on and on and on... and now I'm SUPER clear as to why.  It's like I KNEW this truth already in my soul, but to hear Mooji say it so beautifully... makes me even clearer <3 Love is.  You are.  I am.
THIS is truth.  I can feel truth and describe it and still not point at it or call it anything specific.
It's like truth is everything.
Grace.
Source.
Love.
Life.
God.
Goddess.
One.
Light.
Peace.

LINK TO THE Mooji VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_B1DK87Zk

I love to love you,
JeniFu


Another video link 

Beyond the Concept of "Aloneness"


No comments:

Post a Comment